We invite you to support our mission and make a real impact by hosting a table at our annual spring fundraiser – the Redefining Vision Luncheon.
For more information on hosting a table or to confirm you’d like to be a Table Captain, please contact Molly McLachlan at email@example.com of 206-436-2253.
We know that people are more likely to attend special events, and to enjoy those events more, if they are invited personally. That’s where you come in!
It’s really quite simple and we’ll provide you with all the materials you need, including an email template and print invitations to share with your guests.
We ask our table captains to:
- Fill a table of ten (including you) with your friends and family who will sit with you at the Luncheon on Thursday, March 9th, 2017.
- Educate your guests that this is a fundraising event. Tell them about the great things the Lighthouse does and how their support will help create opportunities for individuals who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities.
- We suggest each guest consider a minimum $150 investment in our mission.
- Ask your guests to register online at http://www.redefiningvision.org by Thursday, March 2nd, 2017. You can also collect the names and e-mail addresses of your guests and send them to us by that date.
- Enjoy the event with your guests!
Your participation will ensure this event is a success! We’d like to thank you for playing this important role by recognizing you as a table captain in materials provided at the event.
For more information or to confirm you’d like to be a Table Captain at the 2017 Redefining Vision Luncheon, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org of 206-436-2253.